Illegal Electricity Connection Claims Life

An illegal electricity connection in Luchenza’s Municipality, Thyolo on Tuesday cost a life of a man after being electrocuted by bare wires in his house in a desperate attempt to rescue his daughter and wife who were the first to be in contact with uninsulated   wires. The man, identified as Gerald Sawuli, met his fate on Tuesday morning when he heard his wife and daughter screaming for help. “He rushed from his bed to see what was happening at…

Read More


Like us on Facebook